|“||Failure is not an option. The price must be paid.||„|
|~ Thomas Magruder|
Thomas Magruder is the main antagonist of the Western-themed video games Gun and Gun: Showdown. He's a railroad tycoon who has taken large parts of the Western United States from both Native Americans and the federal government.
What Make Him Pure Evil?
- Try to find the lost city of Quivira to steal the gold at any cost.
- Killed a Native American and behead Dr. Campbell to steal the Spanish cross. He then shoots Ned after he tells him to stop.
- He orders Josiah Reed and his men to attack a ship to find a piece of the cross, which causes the ship to sink and many people are killed, including Ned, who was still alive. The only ones who survived were Colton and Josiah.
- He cuts off Josiah's ear for failing him.
- He sentences Colton to death for the murder of Jenny, a crime his men committed.
- Try to kill Colton in any way after he escape.
- He turns the Indians into his slaves and steals their land.
- He ordered his men to kill the Indians after they revealed themselves.
- He kidnaps Soappy and shoots off his fingers to tell him where Quivira is.
- Try to kill Colton after finding the lost city.
- He feels no remorse for any of the people he killed. When Colton asked him if the bloodshed was worth achieving his goal, Magruder stated, "How can you ask a question like that when your eyes are feasting on such magnificence."
- Thomas Magruder on Villains Wiki