|“||You must survive. Merely because there is still a role that I require you to fulfil.||„|
Thales is the main antagonist of Fire Emblem: Three Houses & he is the minor antagonist in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. He is the boss of Solon, Kronya and Cleobulus/Cornelia, as well as being the employer of the Flame Emperor. He is behind most of the actions throughout the game, including the Tragedy of Duscur. He is a major antagonist in the first half of the game. Post-time skip, he is a supporting character Crimson Flower, a major villain in the Azure Moon and the main antagonist in Verdant Wind and Silver Snow.
He was voiced by Masaki Terasoma in the Japanese version and by Christopher Corey Smith in the English version.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Thales's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Torturing Edelgard and her siblings, killing or crippling all of them other than Edelgard.
- Torturing Lysithea to give her a second Crest.
- Causing the Tragedy of Duscur, which means that he is responsible for Dimitri mental problem.
- Killing Dimitri's father himself, as it is confirmed in Three Hopes. While the game is not canon; some of the events are.
- Is indirectly responsible for the tragedy at Remire Village.
- Assists Kronya in killing Jeralt.
- In the Crimson Flower route, he uses his "Javelins of Light" to attack house Rowe and to put Edelgard in line.
- In the Azure Moon route, he imposed massive taxes using Duke Aegir's name, resulting in the Duke's death.
- In the Verdant Wind and Silver Snow routes, he uses his "Javelins of Light" to destroy Fort Merceus.
- In the Verdant Wind and Silver Snow routes, he uses his "Javelins of Light" to destroy his base in an act of spite.
- He doesn't care about his troops : he sacrifices them if he doesn't need them anymore and only save or avenge them when he can manipulate them.
- He is responsible for Edelgard becoming the Flame Emperor and thus is also (indirectly) responsible for her heinous actions.
- He's so evil than some of the other villains of Three Houses (like Edelgard, Hubert, Jeritza and Rhea) despise him.
- He is the indirectly responsible for creation of Arval and his actions (In Three Hopes).