Pinocchio is the titular main antagonist of the haunted maze attraction Pinocchio Unstrung at Knott's Scary Farm, the annual Halloween overlay for Knott's Berry Farm amusement park in California, loosely based on the 1883 book The Adventures of Pinocchio by the late Carlo Collodi. He is a living marionette that seeks revenge on those he met on his adventures.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Pinocchio's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil
- Began a mad killing spree when the Blue Fairy denied him his wish to become a real boy in spite of rescuing his father from Monstro. He killed all those he met on his adventures, including Stromboli and Torchwick.
- Killed Geppetto and ripped his face off.
- Captured the Blue Fairy, hacked off her wings and tortured her for many years until he finally opted to throw her to Monstro.
- Took over Pleasure Island and killed every human who dared to come across, cutting them up and reassembling them into marionettes and puppets.
- Turned many children into frighteningly disfigured donkeys and locked them up in cages.
- Skinned his victims to turn their skins into clothes that he wears to make it look that he is a "real boy".
- Pinocchio is the first and the only Parody/Homage one to be Pure Evil, unlike the others.