This Pure Evil was Headlined on March, 2021.
|“||Batman: If we really are alike, you must know this is wrong. You must have been a good man once.
Owlman: No. Not good. Never. Good. After all, I'm only human.
|~ Owlman and Batman.|
|“||It doesn't really matter. Nothing matters.||„|
|~ Owlman to Batman|
|“||Man is a cancer, and I have chosen to cut out the disease.||„|
|~ Owlman declaring his intentions to exterminate all humanity along with the infinite Earths.|
Owlman is the main antagonist of the DC animated film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. He is a member of the Crime Syndicate along with other supervillains. While the members of the Crime Syndicate were looking to take over the world by means of terrorism, Owlman and Superwoman were planning to destroy all of reality. Owlman is the alternate universe counterpart to Batman.
He was voiced by James Woods.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Owlman's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He was a member of the Crime Syndicate that used terrorism to try and take control of the world.
- After realizing the Multiverse existed, he plotted behind his team's back by going to Earth Prime by teleporting the Quantum Eigenstate Device (QED) there in his attempt to destroy it which would have destroyed all other Earths in existence.
- While fighting Batman for the final time, he expressed the idea of wanting to beat him to death before destroying Earth Prime.
- Owlman was misanthropic. He viewed humanity as a cancer, and decided, quote on quote, "to cut out the disease" by attempting to obliterate all reality in existence.
- While Superwoman was interested in him, even if for the wrong reasons (his violence, not actual personality), Owlman never showed even the slightest care for her.
- When Batman tried to reason with him, saying that he must have been a good man once, Owlman simply replies that he was never, ever good as he himself is a human. This exemplifies that Owlman possessed full moral agency and chooses to do the greatest evil he could do with what he had because to him it was the only meaningful choice.
- This is the only version of Owlman to be Pure Evil.
|Universe Animated Original Movies Pure Evils|