This Pure Evil was Headlined on October, 2020.
|“||I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this 6-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply… evil.||„|
|~ Dr. Samuel Loomis contemplating his former patient: Michael Myers.|
Michael Audrey Myers or better known as Michael Myers, also known as The Shape or The Boogeyman is the main antagonist of the Halloween franchise by John Carpenter. An emotionless and mute serial killer, Michael's original intention in the original movie is that he tries to kill an innocent female teenager better known as Laurie Strode. However, Dr. Samuel Loomis describes the Serial Killer's psychology at best that he is a Pure Evil entity that needs to be stopped at all cost.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Michael Myers's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil
- All Timelines:
- Killing his own older sister at the age of six.
- Despite being mute, Michael clearly displays intelligence and sadism when it comes to killing his victims such as stalking innocent people including Laurie, pinning a guy inside a closet, or deliberately ruining people's lives just to get kicks out of it. This shows that he has Moral Agency.
- Goes on a killing spree across through his hometown, Haddonfield.
- Tries to kill Laurie Strode numerous times, no matter if she's his sister or not.
- Tried to kill the children Laurie was babysitting.
- In addition to all the people he killed, he also killed several animals including a dog.
- Halloween II: Went on a rampage across a hospital. During this, he dunked Nurse Karen into a boiling hot tub and slowly but surely drowned and scalded her face to death, showing his sadism.
- 4-6 Timeline:
- Tries to kill his niece Jamie.
- Taunts Dr. Loomis about his return (although in his own way, given that he's mute).
- Massacres an entire police station.
- Kills people close to Jamie to torment her, such as her foster sister Rachel and her friends.
- Was willing to run over Billy, despite the fact that he's 8-9 years old, like Jamie.
- Mocks his previous moment of humanity by acting like he's reaching out to Jamie a second time, only to kill her.
- Kills the members of the Strode family.
- Kills the entirety of the Cult of Thorn.
- Tries to kill Jamie's baby, Steven.
- H20 Timeline:
- Kills several students and Laurie's boyfriend to taunt her.
- Tries to kill Laurie's son John.
- Switches clothes with a paramedic, ending with his death when the man is decapitated by Laurie, thinking she killed Michael.
- Kills Laurie in a insane asylum.
- Kills nearly everyone in a TV crew when they start filming his childhood house.
- 4-6 Timeline:
- Final Timeline:
- Turn Laurie into an extremely paranoid mother, causing her family members to distance themselves from her, and coming back to kill everyone she loves after Laurie tries to resume a normal life.
- Kills a father and his pre-teen son by breaking their necks. This is also noticeably the first time Michael is shown killing an underage person on-screen.
- Uses Aaron as a battering ram and slamming his head onto the bathroom door to get to Dana, who is implied to be his romantic partner and leaving him to bleed to death as he strangled her in front of him.
- Kills several people at a gas station to get his mask back.
- Once again goes on a rampage around Haddonfield, killing people in their houses.
- While he did spare an infant, he only did it because he wouldn’t feel amused by killing it. Also, he still left it on its own meaning it could have died anyway.
- Kills the friends of Laurie's granddaughter Allyson.
- Kills his psychiatrist Dr. Ranbir Sartain.
- Tries to kill Laurie's granddaughter Allyson.
- He killed Laurie's daughter Karen Nelson at the end of Halloween Kills.
- Although all the versions of Michael are Pure Evil, the only version that would not be qualified as that would be the version of the Rob Zombie remake, since that version was shown with redeeming qualities such as caring for his sister Laurie.
|Pictures Pure Evils|