|“||I have dreamed for millennia of this moment! An entire universe in my image!||„|
Maltruant is the overarching antagonist of the Ben 10 franchise. He appears as the final antagonist of Ben 10: Omniverse, serving as the main antagonist of the final two arcs.
He is a diabolical Chronosapien who plots to create a universe in his own image, at the cost of destroying the previous Prime Universe of his enemy Ben Tennyson.
He was voiced by Mark Hamill, who also played The Joker in the DC Animated Universe and the Arkham games, the alternate Hobgoblin in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, Malefor in The Legend of Spyro, Colonel Muska Castle in the Sky, Ozai in Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Trickster in The Flash and Kavaxas in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012).
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He ignited the original Time War with the intent of taking over the universe, causing plenty of destruction and suffering.
- He betrayed most of his allies during the restarted Time War, including his own protégé Mad Ben.
- He attempted to turn Dr. Psychobos into a baby.
- He attacked Ben Tennyson and his future son, the former being a teenager and the latter a preteen.
- He gave a young Vilgax the very Chronosapien Time Bomb which temporarily destroyed almost every timeline.
- He almost succeeded in activating his custom Anihilaarg and replacing the Prime Universe with his own personal universe, therefore nearly deleting an innumerable amount of beings from countless timelines.
- Despite his over-the-top and hammy personality, all of his crimes are taken very seriously.
- He is one of the few Pure Evils to qualify based on only one incredibly heinous Moral Event Horizon.