|“||Why create, when it will only be destroyed? Why cling to life, knowing that you have to die?||„|
|~ Kefka Palazzo|
|“||Read my lips - mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"... If they get in your way, kill them!||„|
|~ Kefka Palazzo|
|“||Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction... Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!||„|
|~ Kefka Palazzo's famous monologue.|
Kefka Palazzo (spelled as Cefca Palazzo in the Japanese version), also known as Lord Kefka and Master Kefka, is the main antagonist of Final Fantasy VI (known as Final Fantasy III on the SNES and Wii). He is the former court mage of Emperor Gestahl of the Gestahlian Empire, who plots to become the God of Magic and destroy all life and meaning in the universe. He is also the leader of his namesake secret society known as the Cult of Kefka.
He was voiced by Shigeru Chiba in Japanese language spin-offs, and Dave Wittenberg English language spin-offs.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Kefka Palazzo's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil
- Placing a slave crown on Terra Branford’s head and having her kill fifty of her men as a test before having her attack an entire village.
- Burn the Figaro Castle, possibly killing many people, demanding that Edgar hand over Terra to him.
- Poisoned the water supply of the Kingdom of Doma against direct orders. This causes the death of several soldiers, the king and even Cyan's wife and son.
- Try to convince Celes to come back from the side of the Gestahlian Empire.
- Absorb various Espers on Thamasa, He orders his men to destroy the village and then sadistically kills the General Leo.
- He murders his men when they are no longer useful to him.
- He seizes the power of the warring triad, to later betray and kill Emperor Gestahl and use that power to destroy almost the entire world.
- He began to develop Nihilistic ideas, believing that life had no meaning and that now it would destroy all concepts of love, hope and dreams.
- Killed countless others using the Light of Judgment across the world.
- Vowed to destroy everything, and create a "monument to non-existence."
- In spite of being funny, he is taken incredibly seriously.
- He is often considered to be "The Joker of Final Fantasy" by his fans, which Final Fantasy: Dissidia shows Square Enix's awareness of by giving him a distinctly Joker-esque voice in the game's English dub.
- Kefka Palazzo on the Villains Wiki
- Kefka Palazzo on the Final Fantasy Wiki
- Kefka Palazzo on the Vs Battles Wiki
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy Tactics