|“||How old do you think it is? Ten thousand? A hundred thousand?||„|
|~ Weyland during the cutscene that is played at the beginning of each campaign.|
Karl Bishop Weyland is the CEO of Weyland Yutani and the main antagonist of the 2010 video game Aliens vs Predator and he is responsible for all of the events of the game that occurred on BG 386.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Deliberately sacrificing an entire colony just so he could witness and study the Xenomorphs natural instincts.
- Fed several colonists to facehuggers to become spawns for Xenomorphs, just because many of them were complaining about work conditions in the colony.
- Abused the Xenomorphs and brutally tortured at least one of them.
- Ordered the murder of his own staff to cover up his crimes on BG 386.
- Condemned a Marine to death out of petty spite.
- All of his actions were motivated solely by greed, and he made it clear that all of the potential benefits out of his research will benefit him alone.
- When confronted by Rookie, he insinuates that he holds a commanding stake in the Colonial Marine Corps, insinuating he owns the Corps and admits that when an asset he possesses is of no further use to him, he dismisses it, dismissing all the lives of the people who he got killed because of his actions.