- NOTE: This page is only about his 2011 remake incarnation as the original 1985 film incarnation of Jerry Dandridge was not voted Pure Evil, and thus only the 2011 remake version of Jerry Dandridge's info and crimes should be put here.
|~ Jerry's catchphrase.|
Jerry Dandridge is the main antagonist of the 2011 black comedy horror film Fright Night, which is a remake of the 1985 film of the same name.
He is a 400 year old vampire who is the new neighbour of Charley Brewster, a teenage boy who becomes a target of his due to the latter frequently spying on him after his friend Edward Lee raises suspicions about him before disappearing.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Killing Peter Vincent's entire family save for the latter himself as he managed to hide from him.
- Murdering countless people after luring them into his home just so he can create more vampires and expand his territory.
- Murdered Adam and his family in the beginning of the film just because Adam and Ed Lee were figuring out what he was doing.
- Chasing, cornering and eventually turning Edward Lee into a vampire after finding out the latter was spying on him.
- Stalking and tormenting his neighbour Charley when the latter begins suspecting him and in turn causing huge amounts of damage to his house and almost killing him, his mother and his girlfriend Amy by chasing down their car and almost destroying it.
- When he discovers that Charley and Amy are hiding from him at the now magician Peter Vincent's home he sends Lee (now known as Evil Ed) after them.
- After getting the two separated Jerry corners Amy and bites her, ensuring to do so when Charley could see them clearly just so he could anger him.
- Making a final attempt on Charley and Peter's lives and trying to turn them in order to succeed in his goals.
Other Animated Movies