Hydell is the main antagonist in the 2012 science fiction film Lockout.
He is a rapist and a serial killer imprisoned in the space penitentiary MS One. He seems to be one of the cruelest and deranged prisoners; his actions even disgust his brother Alex, the leader of the prisoners.
He was portrayed by Joseph Gilgun.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He was already a serial rapist and killer before the events of the movie.
- He assassinates many guards in order to free himself and then tries to kill Emilie Warnock.
- Free many prisoners of MS One, causing them to kill more guards.
- He tries to rape Emilie, only being stopped by his brother, Alex.
- Kill Barnes by removing him from the ship, causing him to suffocate in space.
- He murders Kathryn by shooting her in the stomach, despite being told she needed medical help, out of sadism.
- He watched with satisfaction as his brother murdered Langral.
- He threatens to kill more hostages if Emilie doesn't reveal where she is, only to later kill them anyway, even if Emilie told him where she was.
- He murdered his own brother, Alex, just because he wouldn't let him get close to Emilie, and then he murders his own fellow inmates.
- He tries one last time to rape Emilie.
- Hydell on Villains Wiki