|“||You know what I'm capable of and yet you walk in here, like lambs dressed for the slaughter.||„|
|~ Mason taunting Cole Phelps and Rusty Galloway|
Garrett Mason, also known as the Black Dahlia Killer, is a major antagonist in the video game L.A. Noire.
He is a serial killer who kills various women in creepy ways.
He was voiced by Andrew Lukich.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He was the author of Elizabeth Short's gruesome death in 1947, stripping her naked, brutally beating her, and writing her body with lipstick. This also earned him the nickname "Black Dahlia Killer".
- He used his facade as a Batender to target various women with personal problems, using this modus operandi to kill 5 women, Celine Henry, Deidre Moller, Antonia Maldonado, Theresa Taraldsen, and Evelyn Summers, all in very brutal and horrible ways.
- He incriminate Alonzo Mendez, Eli Rooney, Clem Feeney, Stuart Ackerman, and Grosvenor McCaffrey for their crimes.
- He tries to kill Cole Phelps and Rusty Galloway after they discover that he is the murderer.
- Garrett Mason is, along with Harlan J. Fontaine, one of the two L.A. Noire villains to be Pure Evil.