|“||Now come, my murderous minions -- follow in the paths of the Dread One!||„|
|“||Enough! I shall return at the appointed time -- when all is in readiness. And see that it is -- if you value your miserable life -- or your precious immortal SOUL! „||„|
Dormammu is a powerful extra-dimensional villain and one of the main antagonists of Marvel Comics, appearing as the main antagonist of the Dr. Strange comic book series. He is mostly associated as Doctor Strange's arch-nemesis but has fought other superheroes in the Marvel Universe.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He was an evil magic Emperor from Dark Dimension and saught universal domination, seeking to take over the entire universe.
- Conquered numerous dimensions and joined them to his one, enslaving them and turning their inhabitants into his slaves.
- Wanted to conquer the Earth and turn the humanity into his slaves.
- Tried to destroy Dr. Strange, many times when he stopped him.
- Murdered countless lives in his conquest.
- Collected the souls of his victims.
- Practiced and used dark magic.
- Wanted to take over the universe and turn it into the kingdom of suffering and torture, and turn all creatures into his slaves, forcing them to serve and worship him.
- Murdered and tortured many races for his amusement.
- Kidnapped people and heroes for his goals.
- Didn't care about his own family, such as his sister Umar and his niece Clea. Even attempt to have his sister killed in multiple occasions.
- Once threaten to destroy the multiverse after he destroy Doctor Strange and his sister Umar.
- He is one of two Pure Evils in Doctor Strange series, alongside Mephisto.
- He is one of three versions of Dormammu to be Pure Evil, alongside his MCU version and his version in Spiderman the Animated Series.