|“||I've faced death more times than you can possibly imagine! I'll still be here when you're dead and gone, Batman. Gotham will be mine!||„|
|~ Deacon Blackfire|
Deacon Blackfire (real name Joseph Blackfire) is a villain in DC Comics, the main antagonist of the Batman: The Cult storyline and a supporting antagonist of the video game Arkham Knight. He is a sinister, murderous con artist and self-proclaimed prophet who commits ritual human sacrifice in order to achieve immortality and rule Gotham City forever as its "messiah".
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Deacon Blackfire's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Manipulating, brainwashing, and drugging Gotham's homeless population into committing crimes, including kidnapping and murder, for him.
- Perverting Native American culture and religion for his own ends.
- Performing ritual human sacrifice.
- Committing multiple acts of tax evasion and fraud.
- Trying to sacrifice Jack Ryder.
- Briefly taking over Gotham City.
- Brainwashing Batman.
- Using dark magic to return from the dead.
- Possessing Maxie Zeus.
- Attempting to possess Joshua.