|“||Godzilla, huh? Okay, let me see what you're made of.||„|
|~ X before sending Zilla to kill Godzilla.|
Controller X, nicknamed "X", is the overarching antagonist of the Godzilla franchise, He serves as one of the two main antagonists (Alongside Keizer Ghidorah) of the 2004 Godzilla film Godzilla: Final Wars.
He is an acrimonious and malevolent alien warlord who seizes control of his species after murdering his former leader, and subsequently unleashes several kaiju onto the earth, revealing he wishes to cause humanity's annihilation and conquer the Earth in a violent, villainous, obstreperous, and destructive way by taking over the minds of Earth's monsters and ordering them to destroy the Earth's cities.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Killed his former leader and takes control over the Xiliens for himself.
- Didn't want to use peaceful means to achieve his goals like his former master.
- Used his powers to brainwash EDF's mutant soldiers into his slaves and had them attack the other humans.
- Enslaved and unleashed numerous monsters on Earth and had them cause mass destruction to various cities and locations across the globe.
- Wished to destroy all of human civilization and enslave them to use them as livestock for the Xiliens.
- Awakened and unleashed Gigan, sending him to destroy the Gotengo and prevent them from awakening Godzilla.
- Sent all his enslaved monsters to kill Godzilla.
- Captured multiple humans and orders his henchman to kill them except for the ones he wants to kill himself.
- Unleashed Monster X to kill Godzilla, destroying the entire city of Tokyo in the process.
- Brainwashed Ozaki into serving him and has him attack his own allies.
- Once Ozaki breaks free, he tries to kill him and brutally beats him.
- Even when defeated, he had the Mothership self-destruct in order to kill his enemies with him.
- He is very similar to King Ghidorah in Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Both awaken the kaiju and unleash them on humanity.
- In addition, he can be considered the "human" equivalent to King Ghidorah (or Keizer Ghidorah) in general, as he is a psychopathic sadist who kills for fun.
Comics and Manga