|“||Everything is a choice.||„|
|~ Cipher's most famous line|
|“||Do you know what I like about you, Dom? You're a genuine outlaw.||„|
|~ Another famous line from Cipher|
|“||To the world out there... I am the crocodile of the watering hole.||„|
Cipher is the main antagonist of the Fast & Furious franchise, serving as the unseen overarching antagonist of Fast & Furious 6 and Furious 7, the main antagonist of The Fate of the Furious, the secondary antagonist of F9 and will be appearing as the main protagonist of her upcoming spin-off film.
She is a manipulative and ruthless cyber-terrorist intent on world domination via igniting World War III via a Russian nuclear submarine. She has become the archenemy of Dominic Toretto after kidnapping his son, killing his former lover and forcing his compliance.
She was portrayed by Charlize Theron.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Cipher (Fast and Furious)'s Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Her Pure Evil?
- At first she went to hire Deckard for a job, but he turned it down. So she went off to hire Owen Shaw to steal several military-grade components that would allow her to create a "Nightshade" device, which consisted on a tech-bomb that served like an Electromagnetic Pulse.
- Hired Mose Jakande to steal the God's Eye, a surveillance program created by the hacker Ramsey that allowed an individual to track anyone anywhere on the planet by proxy of other devices such as cell phones and public security cameras, even if it meant capturing Ramsey.
- Kidnapped former DSS agent Elena Neves and her son Marcos to blackmail Dominic Toretto, Elena's former lover and Marcos' father, into working for her.
- Stole God's Eye from Mr. Nobody's blacksite and attacked the base.
- Kissed Dominic out of spite towards Letty to make her believe that Dominic had betrayed her and to show her superiority.
- Hijacked the computer chips from all cars in New York City to use them against the motorcade protecting the Russian Minister of Defense to get some nuclear launch codes.
- Upon being informed by Connor Rhodes that Dominic had saved Letty, ordered Rhodes to execute Elena in front of him and Marcos, also threatening to do the same to the baby if Dominic refused to cooperate.
- Tried to use the nuclear launch codes and the EMP device to hijack a Russian nuclear submarine to trigger World War III in her quest for world domination.
- Didn't care for Rhodes' death in spite to his loyalty to her. While she did order her henchmen to kill Marcos, it's more likely that she ordered so because of Dominic's betrayal rather than to avenge Rhodes.
- Left the Shaws and Marcos to die on her plane while she parachuted to escape from them despite Owen's previous allegiance to her, although the Shaw brothers and Dominic's son managed to survive.
- Had Otto kidnap Elle for her DNA to activate Project Aries to control all of the world's computers and advanced weapons systems for evil purposes.
- Attempted to kill Dom with a bomb via UAV, not caring for when she struck Otto.
- While Cipher is currently Pure Evil, there's a possibility that this may change, as there's currently a spin-off starring her in the works, which could explore her origin story and explain her motivations.
- Although, given her current status, there's also the possibility that she will be currently under a cooling-off period and accomplish her own goals out of pragmatic reasons and then return back to her evil ways once she will have accomplished said goals.
- Cipher, along with Brixton Lore, is one of the two The Fast and the Furious villains to be Pure Evil.
|Pictures Pure Evils|