|“||I want to be strong. I want to be feared. I want to be powerful.||„|
|~ Cinder's desires.|
|“||This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians, but are in reality nothing more than men. Our academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First, a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong, but I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?||„|
|~ Cinder giving her speech to all who watched Pyrrha tear Penny apart.|
Cinder Fall is the central antagonist of the ongoing American animated webseries RWBY.
She serves as one of Salem's subordinates; is the former master of Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black. She is the arch-nemesis of Ruby Rose, the series' lead protagonist.
She is voiced by Jessica Nigri.
What Makes Her Pure Evil
- During her childhood, she was constantly abused and treated as a slave by her adopted mother and her two daughters. Cinder finally snaps and murders them. Even though she was abused all her childhood, she still uses her tragic past as an excuse to harm others and feels entitled to all the power in the world.
- She clearly doesn't sympathize or care about people that suffered like she did, like Emerald, who she only used as a proton torpedo for her own goals. Even as she sheds tears and is saddened over her latest losses and defeats, it's implied it's only because of her own self-pity for not being able to achieve any of her goals, and with her continuing to murder and betray everyone she sees fit, that's basically confirmed.
- Drained the powers of the Fall Maiden, Amber and later murdered her to take the rest of her Maiden powers.
- Orchestrated the downfall of Beacon Academy and was responsible for the deaths of many innocents.
- Exploited Emerald's powers of illusions to make Pyrrha accidentally rip apart Penny with her magnetism power.
- Brutally murdered Pyrrha with an arrow in the ribcage, later mocking her death in front of Ruby & Jaune.
- Attempted to murder Weiss in order to push Jaune into despair.
- Murdered Vernal, the lieutenant of Raven Branwen, in cold blood to take her supposed Spring Maiden powers (actually Raven is the Spring Maiden, not Vernal).
- Murdered a woman just to steal her clothes.
- Tried murdering a dying elderly Fria to take her Winter Maiden powers.
- Massacred everyone in the Atlas command center alongside Neo and Watts.
- Betrayed Neo and sent her plummeting into the void with Ruby.
- Used the Staff of Creation to set Atlas Central Command ablaze subjecting Watts to a fiery, burning death.
- When asked why does she serve Salem, she proudly boasts she doesn’t serve anyone. Having no true loyalties to Salem and only sees the immortal woman as means to an end in achieving absolute power.
- Her RWBY Chibi version can't be Pure Evil due to the series being played for laughs and not being taken seriously.
- The manga [RWBY: The Official Manga] version of her does not count for Pure Evil status because she has less screen-time.
- The comic book [RWBY DC Comic] version of her does not count for Pure Evil status.
|RWBY Pure Evils|