|“||Well, if it isn't Mousekewitz, king of the troublemakers. I've been looking forward to this.||„|
|~ McBrusque taunting Papa Mousekewitz.|
Chief McBrusque is one of the two secondary antagonists (alongside Scuttlebutt) in the 1998 direct-to-video animated film An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island.
He is the overweight and sadistic chief of New York Police Department, in addition to serving as the right-hand of Mr. Grasping. He also serves as the main threat to Fievel and his friends.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Kept the factory workers in line in a brutal fashion under the orders of Mr. Grasping, Toplofty and O'Bloat by beating them severely.
- Attempted genocide on the Native mice underground.
- Threatened to kill Scuttlebutt if he didn't assist him and abused him every step of the way.
- Attempted to burn Fievel alive with a torch while overall sadistically taunting the latter ("Kids shouldn't play with fire...! Ya might get burned.."), when McBrusque is the one literally playing with fire.
- Chief McBrusque is one of the 3 villains in the American Tail franchise to be Pure Evil, alongside Mr. Grasping and Warren T. Rat.