|“||A Jedi? [laughs] I am no longer naïve enough to be a Jedi. A new power's rising; I've foreseen it. The Jedi are going to lose this war and the Republic will be ripped apart from the inside. In it's place is going to rise a new order, and I will rule as part of it.||„|
|~ Pong Krell revealing his fall to the dark side and foretelling the outcome of the Clone Wars to Captain Rex.|
|“||When I was Bruce Wayne, I thought that with enough preparation, I would always win. But I was wrong. I was trapped in an unwinnable war, refusing to see the obvious answers right in front of me. The answers that are so clear to me now with victory right around the corner. To win, you need to adapt, and to adapt, you need to be able to laugh away all the restraints. Everything holding you back. You see... a Batman who laughs... is a Batman who ALWAYS wins!||„|
|~ The Batman Who Laughs on his fall into malice.|
Pure Evil villains who were once heroes. These types of villains once fought on the side of good but turned to villainy. While they've turned to villainy, these type of villains have shed all their redeeming qualities. While it's undoubtedly true that when a character has committed heinous acts on their own accord that they can't be ever considered Pure Good, however, a fallen hero may have at one point followed the criteria of a Pure Good very well, later abandoning that with the worst possible outcome being a total 180 of the good criteria they once were that is Pure Evil at its finest. Due to obvious reasons, these villains also count as Wholly Debased.
They are the opposite of Redeemed Villains.
Please note that a character must be a hero before turning evil.
- Morally neutral characters (a la "average joes") or characters initially un-involved with any side of the conflict do not count (e.g. Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear, Cecil Creepler, Syndrome, Freddy Krueger, Bogs Diamond, Andy Evans, Henry Evans, Tom Cooper, Shio and Asahi's Father and Porky Minch), they should go under From Nobody to Nightmare instead.
- False heroes, if they never were good, they do not count either (e.g. Kristoph Gavin, Emperor Palpatine, Albert Wesker, Napoleon, Grimmel the Grisly, Mysterio, Steele, Judge Claude Frollo, King Runeard, William Afton, Sir Miles Axlerod, Bill Cipher, Shiranami, and Leo Kasper). They should go under Faux Affably Evil, Liars, Cheaters, Tricksters, Hypocrites, Hidden Pure Evils, Delusional, Traitors, and/or Master Manipulators instead. However, some false heroes in the present story can still have been considered true heroes prior to the story (e.g. Commander Rourke, Scar and Peter Pettigrew).
- Normal law enforcement, military, firefighters, guards, paramedics, agents, wardens, businessmen/women, executives, managers, workers, doctors, scientists, teachers, mayors, politicians, principals, students, student councils, club presidents, cheerleaders and etc who became evil do not count (e.g. Howard Payne, Chief McBrusque, Bob Barnes, Bunny, Colonel Muska, Piella Bakewell, Norman Stansfield, Samuel Norton, Jill Roberts, Lord Cutler Beckett, Ragyo Kiryuin, Manager of the Princess Imperial, Agatha Trunchbull, Dr. Pickman, Andy Evans, Peter Stegman and Alex), they should go under Corrupt Officials, Kids, Teenagers. and/or Juvenile Delinquents, instead, unless they are reported to have done something truly heroic (e.g. Cobra Commander and Femto).
- Villains who simply lose all of their redeeming qualities do not count (e.g. Dio Brando, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Poison Ivy, most versions of The Joker, Ego, Peter Pan, King Zenoheld, Frank Underwood, Taurus Bulba (DuckTales 2017), King Boo, Johan Liebert, Vladimir Makarov, Gelorum, Shiranami, Albert Wesker, Slade, Owlman, Vilgax, Cinder Fall and Hans Gruber), they should go under Wholly Debased instead, unless they were actually heroes in the past (e.g. General Mandible, Khan Maykr, Dream, Immortan Joe, Light Yagami and Koba).
- Servants/Pawns, villains who served on the hero's side but other than that have never done anything heroic or good do not count either (e.g. Dick Hardly, Dimentio, and Micah Bell). They should go under Servant of a Hero instead, unless they actually did genuine heroism.
- Nice people, villains that were simply nice people before they became villains (e.g Isaac Ray Peram Westcott and Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear) also do not count if they did nothing truly heroic before they actually became villains. They should go under From Nobody to Nightmare and Wholly Debased instead.
- Brainwashed or Forced into it, if a villain was forced into it by circumstance or were brainwashed into becoming heroes (e.g Yuuki Terumi), they also do not qualify.
- Famous people, villains that simply had good reputation do not count (e.g. Lionel Starkweather and Kray Foresight), They should go under Faux Affably Evil or From Nobody to Nightmare instead, unless their good reputation was earned from actually being heroes in the past (e.g. Dream).
- Protagonists, villains who are simply the main character in the story do not count either (e.g. Frank Underwood), also unless they have actually done anything heroic in the past (e.g. Light Yagami). They should go under Protagonists instead.
All items (162)