|“||I am the knowledge and strength of 10,000 worlds. I am flesh and machine. I am becoming everything.||„|
|~ Brainiac in Superman Unbound.|
|“||I will be everything there has ever been, Kryptonian. I will be evolved into perfection.||„|
Vril Dox, better known as Brainiac, is an alien android appearing as one of the main antagonists in DC Comics. He is regularly portrayed as one of Superman's arch-nemesis (a trait he shares with Lex Luthor and General Zod) as well as Supergirl due to his actions on the planet Krypton and has gone on to become one of the most dangerous and formidable villains in DC Comics since his debut. He is one of the three main antagonists (alongside Darkseid and Lex Luthor) of the Superman franchise and is a major antagonist in the Justice League series.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Turned on his masters and brought them down.
- Shrunk many cities and their populaces to imprison them in their ship as knowledge before destroying the planet the city was from to increase it's value.
- Has slaughtered thousands in his quest to kill Superman.
- Enjoys torturing and mentally manipulating his enemies.
- Gathered an army of supervillains to conquer the universe and vaporized Earth-2's Alexi Luthor when he objected to his plan.
- After shrinking down worlds, he has the populace enslaved.
- Brainjacked Lex Luthor, his only friend in the supervillain community and led an assault on the Fortress Of Solitude, leading to the deaths of Luthor, Lana Lang and Jimmy Olsen.
- Possessed and destroyed the minds of countless victims.
- Tried to destroy New Krypton.
- Exploited the Imperiex War and attempted to destroy the universe and remake it in his image.
- Has obliterated planets and destroyed entire civilizations of cities so that the information he has about them would be more valuable in the process.