|“||IT'S JUST BORIS!||„|
|~ Boris's famous catchphrase as he's being called "Boris the Animal".|
|“||Let's agree to disagree.||„|
|~ Boris's most famous quote.|
|“||Go ahead....... arrest me.||„|
|~ Boris's last words as he reveals his true form.|
Boris, also better known as Boris the Animal, is the overall main antagonist of the Men In Black trilogy, serving as an unseen overarching antagonist of Men in Black 1 and 2 and the main antagonist of the 2012 sci-fi comedy film Men in Black 3.
He is an intergalactic criminal and the last known member of the Boglodite race, as well as their presumed leader. He was apprehended by Agent K at Cape Canaveral in Florida on July 16, 1969. He is cruel, sadistic, and treacherous to the point where the pitch of his voice changes constantly throughout the movie. He wanted to deactivate the ArcNet Shield to allow his fellow Boglodites to perform an invasion and feed on Planet Earth.
He was portrayed by Jemaine Clement.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Boris the Animal's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He killed lots of aliens and humans whilst lacking the slightest friction of regret for any of their lives.
- Betrayed the deal with Obadiah Price and killed him during the prison breakout.
- Killed dozens of guards by getting them sucked into the vacuum of space, then remorselessly disposing of his "girlfriend" by letting go of her hand.
- He used a time jump device to travel back to July 16, 1969, to murder Agent K, so he can start the Boglodite invasion on Earth in the present 2012 and wipe out the planet.
- On July 15, 1969, he threatened to rip a man's arm off, if he touched his motorbike.
- Murdered Roman the Fabulist after refusing to reveal the Arc Net Shield at Coney Island.
- He disliked his past self and would've killed him if he didn't value his own life.
- His past counterpart murders Agent J's father.
- While he does care about Weasel, it's only because he's an effective tool/weapon for him.
- Boris the Animal is the only villain in the live-action Men In Black franchise to qualify as Pure Evil.