Baal is the main antagonist of the Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun! manga and anime series.
He is voiced by Junichi Suwabe in the Japanese version and Matthew David Rudd in the English dub.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He founds the Six Fingers and is indirectly responsible for a lot of their terroristic actions.
- After taking Amy under his wing, he has him to create a magical bomb which would destroy Babyls. Doing so would cause the families of the slain students and faculty to revert to their primal states thus ensuring that the Netherworld returned to its days of lawlessness.
- After Kirio is arrested and sentenced to providing manual labor at the Walter Park, Baal arranges for the Six Fingers to infiltrate the staff and break him out. Because he felt that the amusement park should not live in his special new world order, Baal orders the Six Fingers to awaken the magical beasts to destroy the park uncaring that thousands of demons would be caught in the destructive path.
- He abuses his minions such as stepping on one in anger.
- When he is revealed to be the uncle of Sabro Sabnock, he tries to manipulate his nephew into allowing him to arrange for him to become the next Demon King obviously to further corrupt him.
- What makes this even more worse is the context: Baal would have known that Sabro attended Babyls at the time, yet he does not call the plan off meaning that he is completely willing to kill his own family members for the advancements of his plans.
- Learning that Iruma was a human, he contemplates eating him out of a morbid curiosity as to whether that would make the great Sullivan revert.
- He's one of the two Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun! villains to be pure evil alongside Amy Kirio.