- NOTE: This page is only about the movie counterpart of Goldfinger as his James bond Jr. counterpart was not voted as Pure Evil, and thus only the movie counterpart of Goldfinger's info and crimes should be put here.
|“||No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!||„|
|~ Auric Goldfinger's most famous line.|
Auric Goldfinger is the titular main antagonist of the film Goldfinger. He is a powerful gold smuggler, jeweler and metallurgist and the head of his gold company Auric Enterprises.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Auric Goldfinger's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He considered his Korean henchman, Oddjob, an "animal" and a "beast", and treated him as such.
- He have Oddjob killed Jill Masterson, then covering her corpse with gold.
- He ordered the murder of her sister, Tilly.
- He tried to cut Bond in half with a laser.
- He killed criminals who wouldn't go along with his plan.
- He attempted to kill thousands in Fort Knox with gas.
- He attempted to set off a nuclear bomb in Fort Knox, which would have created a worldwide economic depression.
- He threatened to kill Bond and Pussy Galore.
- Showed no care for his henchmen, not even Pussy Galore.
- Auric Goldfinger is one of 3 villains from the Sean Connery era who are considered Pure Evil along with Ernst Stavro Blofeld and Emilio Largo.