|“||Just get the f*ck out and don't come back. Some heavy sh*t's going down.||„|
|~ Alex to John.|
Alex is one of the two main villains of the 2003 film Elephant, which is based on the Columbine High School massacre.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- He did say to John that he can leave the school and not go back, but the hostile tone in his voice suggests that he didn't want to waste bullets on someone outside the school that could bring attention, not because he genuinely didn't want to hurt John.
- He and Eric try to bomb the school.
- Though he initially suggests to bomb the school as a "revenge" for the bullying the duo suffered, in reality his true intentions were to kill the most students as possible.
- Although he was bullied, Alex himself is a bully and a sadist, telling Eric to "have fun" as they are about to kill people.
- He secretly collects videos of the Ku Klux Klan and admires Adolf Hitler.
- When the bombs didn't go off, he and Eric decided to completely shoot up the school.
- He kills Eric once he has outlived his usefulness.
- Sadistically plays "eenie meenie miney mo" to decide which of the two students to kill when he finds them hiding in the freezer.
- Although he did kiss with Eric, it was already mentioned before that Alex still killed him in cold blood.
- Alex and Eric both commit mostly the same crimes in the movie, although Alex is the more evil of the two given that he killed Eric while Eric stayed loyal towards him (possibly even loving him).
- Though his fate is left unknown, it's most likely Alex either committed suicide (the common fate of most school shooters), was gunned down by the police or was arrested and likely executed.