|“||I am the Arch-fiend, the Despoiler of Worlds, and by my hands shall the false Emperor fall.||„|
|~ Abaddon introducing himself.|
Abaddon the Despoiler (also known as Ezekyle Abaddon) is one of the main antagonists of the Warhammer 40,000 franchise. He is the Warmaster of Chaos, former First Captain and now absolute leader of the Black Legion and rumored to be the clone progeny of Warmaster Horus. He is currently the most powerful Warmaster of all, successor to Horus, and blessed by the Chaos Gods. His Warhammer Fantasy and Age of Sigmar counterpart is Archaon.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Abaddon the Despoiler's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil?
- Initially started with many redeeming qualities and served Horus, viewing him as the leader and father, but later he did it for personal gain and lost his loyalty and love to Horus.
- Lost all his redeeming qualities he once had and turned against Horus, becoming power-hungry psychopath.
- Betrayed and tried to overthrow Horus.
- Blamed the Emperor for being weak and tried to overthrow him.
- Betrayed the emperor and plotted against him.
- Was consumed with hatred to all living beings, including Horus, his former master.
- Wanted to destroy the imperium to get rid of him for his conquest.
- Tried to exterminate all life in the galaxy to clean the place for his new empire.
- Hated humanity and wanted to wipe it out.
- Wanted to conquer the humanity and unite the world under the power of the dark banners of Chaos.
- Hated all living and even the life itself, considering it meaningless, and desiring to destroy it and create new galaxy under his rule.
- Stormed and tried to conquer the galaxy, murdering millions and billions of lives.
- Launched an attack on Cadia, destroying the planet, killing trillions in order to overthrow the emperor.
- Enforced genocide on numerous planets, murdering countless of innocent lives.
- Wanted to kill the emperor by dealing a mortal blow to him and then take his place.
- Didn't care about his own men, treating them violently, being willing to send them to their demise, and even kill them himself.
- Enforced slavery on many planets.
- Terrorized the galaxy, killing trillions of innocent beings.
- He was never killed or punished for his crimes and is still at large.
- He is one of two Pure Evils in Warhammer 40,000 along with Fabius Bile.
Both Fantasy/Age of Sigmar and 40,000
Fantasy/Age of Sigmar Only